Do you want even more
Resources and Support?
There will soon be a Grief & Gratitude Course taking a deeper dive 10 tools of the Grief & Gratitude Workbook, including:
- Videos explaining each tool in further detail on the tool and examples. Great if you are an auditory learner!
- Guest speakers to share expertise on relationships, particular loss types, and other facets of grief and loss.
- Group sessions- It is so healing to come in community for support and with the goal to have a completed coping action plan at the end of the session!
- Additional tools... because we love creating, and adding to our resource library!
- Discounts on additional support - Receive 10% off of additional Yahdav & Hanlon grief support services after course registration.
We understand that having additional support, community, and accountability can drastically improve success of programs. We love our workbook, and are excited to offer this additional support through our course.Add me to the course waitlist
...Really, Any Time of Year
This digital workbook walks you through how to develop your own personalized plan to better cope with the anticipatory grief around holidays, anniversaries, or any triggering time.
Knowing there are tools and having a scaffold for a personalized plan can be healing in and of itself.
Enjoy the freedom to complete the workbook at your own pace. You will learn tools to buoy you during any future difficult time that triggers grief from previous losses - be it the holidays, an anniversary, or loved one's birthday.
**This is essentially a self-led course, designed after a course to be released at yahdavhanlon.com in 2022!
< Read more (and join the waitlist!) in the box to the left.
Does this sound like you?
You put on that "happy face" to get through the holidays, and then crash after.
You feel torn between wanting to do something special on a deathiversary, and wishing you could hide until that date is over.
Inside you are screaming for someone to notice your heartbreak underneath the forced smiles and keeping up with the daily grind.Yup, I need this
We can relate to what it is like to navigate loss and feel conflicted about living a “normal” life after those losses. We know how difficult holidays... and birthdays...and death anniversaries... and all those other significant events can be without our loved ones or when everything feels “different” or “wrong”.More About Us
Join The Course Waitlist
Feel even more at peace knowing you have a container to explore these tools while receiving additional support and resources.
Joining the waitlist does not bind you to buying the course once it is released.